Please scroll down for more information on:
- Checking Students Out of School
- Safe Walking Routes
- Drop-off and Pick-up Info
- Busing Information
- Title IX Training Materials
Checking Students Out of School:
For your student’s safety, we require a picture ID when checking your child out of school.
Safe Walking Routes:
Click to access our Safe Walking Routes page.
Drop-off and Pick-up Info:
When picking up or dropping off your students, please observe the following rules.
- When you are in the pick-up and drop-off lane, pull as far forward as possible.
- If you need to leave your vehicle, leave it in the parking lot and not the pick-up and drop-off lane.
- Always use the crosswalk when you need to cross the pick-up and drop-off lane.
- When crossing the streets, use the crosswalks at the corner of 3400 West and 9800 South.
Our South drive lane is reserved for buses only.
Thank you for your patience and assistance with this important safety matter.
- Paint Striping on 3400 West
Please review the aerial schematic of the changes that took place on 3400 West (the street area directly east of the drop off / pick up area for our school.)
- We now have a designated area for parking on the west side of 3400 West. This allows children to safely enter the parked car on the passenger side keeping them away from traffic at all times.
- We now have a designated left turn lane allowing cars to que for turning into our drop off / pick up area. We are pleased with this new safety approach as you wait your turn to pull into the drop off / pick up area.
- With the addition of a designated left turn lane, we are able to have two lanes of traffic moving safely in a northbound and southbound pattern.
- We will continue with the northern inlet being the ENTRANCE to our drop off / pick up area. Please do not block the crosswalk area while waiting to pick up your children.
- We will continue with the southern inlet being the EXIT ONLY area of the lot. Please do not use this area as a U-turn station or back into the lot. Our Safety Resource Police Officer will be on-hand for guidance.
We understand traffic builds up in this area of the street as we all await school dismissal time. Please be patient with all those around you to make this a smooth drop off / pick up routine. Perhaps a designated meeting place outside the drop off / pick up area would benefit your family.
Fun Fact: It feels like afternoon pick up is so long and can be very annoying. Through the studies done, you might like knowing that our school repeatedly completed the pick up routine in under 15 minutes!!
If you are interested in finding out information concerning busing, please contact the office at 801-446-3200.
Title IX Training Materials for K-12:
Available for review. K - 12 Title IX Training Materials