Family Access allows parents to track their children’s current grades. The system also delivers information on:
- Fee Payments
- Graduation Requirements
- Lunch Balance
- Parent Notification (Skylert)
- Standardized Test Scores
All Jordan District schools are equipped with the capabilities listed above. With just one login, a parent can track each of their student’s grades and progress, even if those students are enrolled at different District schools.
Skyward is available in web site and mobile application formats. Use the buttons below to access the site or download the application.
Please Note: Payments can be made only by using the full Family Access site, which can be used on any device. The Family Mobile site and mobile applications provide limited functionality and are currently unable to process payments.
Our Skyward Scheduler allows parents to schedule Parent Teacher Conferences and SEOP Conferences with teachers.
- Click on link for Skyward Scheduler and log into Skyward as you normally do.
- Choose child at top of screen that you would like to schedule for.
- Click on Conference on the far left - or possibly a drop down menu from a "+" on the left.
- You may now choose a conference time for this child. When finished you may choose another child, if needed.