Please scroll down for more information on:
- Checking Students Out of School
Safe Walking Routes
- Weather Rules – Inside/Outside Day
- Drop-off and Pick-up Info
- Busing Information
Checking Students Out of School:
For your student’s safety, we require a picture ID when checking your child out of school.
Safe Walking Routes:
Click for access to the Safe Walking Routes map from South Jordan City.
Weather Rules – Inside/Outside Day:
Please make note of what determines an inside day here at our school. For air quality, when particulate matter (PM2.5) is about 90, an inside day is called. PM2.5 levels are checked at www.airquality.utah.gov. When precipitation occurs that would cause students to be wet, an inside day is called. When the temperature is 20 degrees Fahrenheit (including wind chill) or below, an inside day is called. Orange flags are posted on the front and east entrances when an inside day is called, signaling students are to enter the school when they are dropped off. Please dress students accordingly.
Drop-off and Pick-up Info:
When picking-up or dropping off your students in either parking lot, please observe the following rules.
- When you are in the pick-up and drop-off lane, pull as far forward as possible.
- If you need to leave your vehicle, leave it in the parking lot and not the pick-up and drop-off lane.
- Always use the crosswalk when you need to cross the pick-up and drop-off lane.
- When crossing the streets, use the crosswalks at the corner of 3400 West and 9800 South.
We have several buses that will be given access to the East parking lot as they arrive at the school. Parents using the East parking lot are asked to not use 3400 West for pick-up and drop-off until the buses have all left the school. Our Safety Patrol will be placing cones at the entrance to the lot and will remove them only after all the buses have left, at this point parents will be able to access the lot.
Thank you for your patience and assistance with this important safety matter.
If you are interested in finding out information concerning busing, please contact the office at 801-446-3200.