Please scroll down for more information on:
- Checking Students Out of School
- Safe Walking Routes (SNAP Plan)
- Drop-off and Pick-up Info
- Busing Information
Checking Students Out of School:
For your student’s safety, we require a picture ID when checking your child out of school.
Safe Walking Routes:
Click for access to the Safe Walking Routes map from South Jordan City.
Drop-off and Pick-up Info:
When picking up or dropping off your students, please observe the following rules.
- When you are in the pick-up and drop-off lane, pull as far forward as possible.
- If you need to leave your vehicle, leave it in the parking lot and not the pick-up and drop-off lane.
- Always use the crosswalk when you need to cross the pick-up and drop-off lane.
- When crossing the streets, use the crosswalks at the corner of 3400 West and 9800 South.
Our East parking lot is reserved for buses only.
Thank you for your patience and assistance with this important safety matter.
If you are interested in finding out information concerning busing, please contact the office at 801-446-3200.