We are Elk Meadows Falcon LEADERS!
Mission: Create Learners and Leaders for Today and Tomorrow.
♦Seeking Nominations - Sorenson Legacy Awards for Excellence in Arts Education
♦ Jordan School District Permit Application Link
If you would like to request a permit for your child to attend a school other than their boundary school, please click the link below at boundary.jordandistrict.org. There you will be prompted to choose:
Open Enrollment Choice Permit Application - English
Open Enrollment Choice Permit Application - Español
As a reminder, permit applications submitted during the month of December will not be approved on a first-come, first-served basis. Permits will be approved according to the Board priorities, which are posted at boundary.jordandistrict.org
♦ 2019 - 2020 Jordan School District Permit Application Process
Jordan School District has contracted with PowerSchool to allow families to apply for open enrollment permits online this year. There will be no paper or in-person applications available.
- The first window to apply for permits will be from December 3-31.
- Permits will be approved based on the Board priorities listed at boundary.jordandistrict.org, not on a first-come first-served basis.
- Any permit requests submitted at any time during the month of December will be given equal consideration according to Board priorities.
- A link to the permit application will be emailed to each family through Skyward on the morning of Monday, December 3. It will also be posted on the District's website.
- Families will be notified of the status of their permit request during the first week of January, 2019.
- If you have been notified by the school that your permit was revoked, you must reapply to be considered for a permit for next year.
- Students who were notified that their permit was not revoked or who are enrolled in ALPS, Dual Language Immersion, or special education programs do not need to apply for a permit.
If you have any questions regarding the permit process, visit boundary.jordandistrict.org or call Planning and Student Services at 801-567-8183. Questions about individual students should be directed to the school.
♦ 2019 - 2020 School Boundaries Finalized
Last night in its public meeting, the Board of Education approved final school boundaries for the 2019-2020 school year and finalized updated permit policy and procedures. Please visit boundary.jordandistrict.org for details.
Information regarding permits and the process for submitting an application will be e-mailed to parents in the near future.
♦ Elk Meadows Examiner from our Principal
If you would like a printed version of our Elk Meadows Examiner - Skylert News directly from our Principal - please click on each link.